The Ministry of Labour and Employment is implementing the National Career Service Project (NCS) as a mission mode project, that provides a host of career related services such as dynamic job matching, career counselling, job notifications, vocational guidance, information on skill development courses, internships and alike. This initiative aims to provide a variety of employment related services including "Model Career Centres", with primary focus on Career Counselling. Model Career Centres will be a reservoir of skilled talent pool, where the Industry can tap in from, thus establishing a seamless employer-employee connect.
A National ICT based portal (www.ncs.gov.in) has been operationalized to bring youth closer to right opportunities at the right time in their careers. On 20' July 2015, Hon’ble Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, dedicated the National Career Service to the nation. NCS also repositions the existing 978 employment exchanges into Career Centers as the hub of career related services.
Based on this 103 such model career centres approved to establish throughout India. Under this National Career Service project from Telangana:
1. University Employment Information and Guidance Bureau (UEI&GB), Osmania University, (Established)
2. District Employment Exchange, Hyderabad (Under Process)
3. District Employment Office, Warangal (under process)
• Model Career centre will connect local youth and other job seekers with all possible job opportunities in transparent and effective manner through the use of Technology as well as through counseling, Training, Job fairs and interface with employees and Employers by Campus placements.
• Collaboration with various stake holders like State Governments, Schools, Colleges, Job seekers, Skill Development Institutions, Employers, NGOs, Volunteer Agencies, Technology Partners, Verification agencies through NCS Portal at MCCs etc.
for latest updates on Job Fairs & other career related information.